Saturday, June 10, 2023

Give What is Due

 Tobit called his son Tobiah and said to him, 
“Son, see to it that you give what is due to the man who made the journey with you; 
give him a bonus too.” 
TOBIT 12 : 1



Father in heaven, all Your works are to be made known with due honor. Thank You so much my Lord and my God! I give You all the praise and the glory before all, acknowledging the many good things You have done for me.

Today, I humbly ask for Your mercy and forgiveness Lord for all my sins. Please guide and guard that thoughts and intents of my heart as I continue to strive in doing good for the praise and glory of Your name. Allow not evil to find its way in me. Keep me away from the sins of selfishness and greed and replace them with Your heart of generosity and compassion.

In Your goodness, grace, and favor, You have made me a steward in Your fruitful vineyard. You have given me half of all that I have worked for as my wages and have totally freed me from the burden of financial insecurities making me live in peace all my days. You have brought in additional working hands to journey with me and have always assured that I give them what is due including bonus too. I humbly honor and proclaim Your good deeds O Lord and will never cease praising You.

With much love and gratitude, I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

God's Chosen Replacement

 “You, Lord, who know the hearts of all,  show which one of these two you have chosen  to take the place in this apostolic ministry  from wh...