Monday, July 8, 2024

Ruler of God's Possessions

The king sent and released him, the ruler of the peoples set him free. 
He made him lord of his house and ruler of all his possessions.
PSALM 105 : 20-21



Father in heaven, You made me ruler of Your house and of all Your possessions. Thank You so much for finally setting me free from the bondage of stress and anxiety brought about by the burdens of financial insecurity. Despite any crisis and uncertainty, You continue to bless me and my family with peace and prosperity.

Indeed, O Lord, all Your predictions came to pass and Your word proved You true. The more service I do, the more prosperity and peace comes to me. You have given me a type of work that deals with service, a servant who profits from serving. Today, You expect that I must pass it on to others freely so that they too may prosper. As they profit, I too will profit even more. 

I am now an aged father whose intention of heart is to give my family and future generation an inheritance that will financially secure their lives. There are still a lot of works to be done in the glorious land that You have given me. A land that You are currently building and developing to be not just a home but a palace and kingdom where we will live with You, our family, and future generation.

In Your love, grace, and favor, I am a step closer to the full realization of all my dreams and wishes in life. Please accept my humble offering of praise and thanksgiving for all that You have done and continue to do that have fully restored me and have enriched me in every way. All glory and honor are Yours now and forever through Jesus Christ Your Son, my Lord and Savior, in whom all great things come. Amen.



Published:
July 08, 2023, 7:56 AM

Take What is Yours and Go

 ‘"My friend, I am not cheating you.  Did you not agree with me for the usual daily wage?  Take what is yours and go." MATTHEW 20:...