Saturday, November 11, 2023

Be Orderly in Your Thoughts and Procedures

Let them discourse of the glory of Your Kingdom 
and speak of Your might.
PSALM 145:11


"Discourse" means the capacity of orderly thought or procedure especially in a conversation. It is usually an extended expression of thought on a subject and a mode of organizing knowledge, ideas, or experience.


Every day will I bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord and highly to be praised; His greatness is unsearchable. Generation after generation praises Your works and proclaims Your might. They speak of the splendor of Your glorious majesty and tell of Your wondrous works. (Psalm 145:2-5)

Let all Your works give You thanks, O Lord, and let Your faithful ones bless You. (Psalm 145:10)


Father in heaven, Your glory is vast and unsearchable! Thank You so much for making me a part of Your glorious kingdom.

I will not cease to discourse the glory of your kingdom. Each day of my life, it continues to grow beyond measure. Indeed, Your kingdom has come upon me through Christ your Son, my Lord and Savior. Kingdom that has no end bringing joy, gladness, and fullness not only to me but to those who will come after me. 

Truly, I now live for the praise of Your glory as a living witness. May You forever be praised and glorified as the source of everything in us. 

With much love and thanksgiving I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.



Pericope:
Fifth Book of Psalms 107-150
THE GREATNESS AND GOODNESS OF GOD
Psalm 145:1-21

God's Chosen Replacement

 “You, Lord, who know the hearts of all,  show which one of these two you have chosen  to take the place in this apostolic ministry  from wh...